United Way of the Capital Region’s Bridges Society connects a diverse group of emerging leaders through giving and volunteering. Great things happen when we LIVE UNITED!
- Bridges Breakfasts: Meet prominent executives from the Capital Region and hear their insights on leadership.
- Bridges Society and Tocqueville Society Joint Event: Network with members of our Tocqueville Society, United Way’s premier leadership giving group.
Exclusive Volunteer Opportunities: Volunteer with other members on projects that make a difference in the areas of health, education, income and basic needs.
In 2016, members read with students from Downey Elementary School during our Barnes & Noble field trips. Members also volunteered alongside hundreds of local high school students for Youth Day of Caring.
- Annual Campaign: In 2016, more than 700 Bridges Society members raised over $1,023,000 to benefit our community through United Way.
How to Join
- Donate $500 or more to United Way of the Capital Region.
- Check the Bridges Society box on the United Way of the Capital Region pledge form.
- If you do not have a United Way pledge card, fill out our online Bridges Society Membership form.
For More Information
- Fill out our online Bridges Society form to receive more information on Bridges and our upcoming events.
Bridges Society Sponsors
Penn National Insurance
Brown Schultz Sheridan & Fritz