LINC (Lead. Impact. Network. Change.)
United Way of the Capital Region’s LINC (Lead. Impact. Network. Change.) delivers unique volunteer events that elevate your community, connections and calendar. During these events you’ll have the opportunity to volunteer and network with other early career professionals who are passionate about developing new skills and getting involved to build a stronger, more vibrant community.
LINC is exclusive to individuals age 30 and under who donate $250 or more to United Way of the Capital Region’s Community Impact Fund or pilot projects.
Community Leadership and Volunteering
- Exclusive Events and Volunteer Opportunities: In January 2018, United Way LINC officiallly launched with the event, “Brews & Blankies.” More than 50 volunteers came together at a local brewery to network, nosh and assemble “no sew” blankets for local shelters.
- Annual Campaign: In 2017, more than 60 donors stepped up to become our very first United Way LINC members. They contributed more than $26,000 to support the work of our community pilot projects, as well as basic needs services and our program partners.
How to Join
- Donate $250 or more to United Way of the Capital Region’s Community Impact Fund or pilot projects.
- Be a young professional between the ages of 22-30.
- Check the LINC box on the United Way pledge form.
- Don’t have a pledge form? Sign up online at harrisburg.uwlinc.org.
For More Information
- View our LINC Membership flyer.
- Sign up on the United Way LINC website to receive more information.