The United Way Tocqueville Society was founded more than 30 years ago to deepen the understanding, commitment and support of United Way’s most generous and community-minded contributors.
Membership in the Society is granted to individuals who contribute at least $10,000 annually to United Way of the Capital Region.
Members of the Tocqueville Society enjoy exclusive benefits:
- Invitations to meet with fellow philanthropic leaders at special events.
- Name and photo included in The Book of Leaders in Giving.
- A mailed copy of United Way’s annual report outlining our accomplishments and fiscal highlights.
- Membership in the nationally prestigious Tocqueville Society.
- Deferred Designation Option.