Women's Leadership Network
United Way of the Capital Region’s Women’s Leadership Network (WLN) is an alliance of dynamic women who are changing our community through philanthropy and volunteerism. Great things happen when we LIVE UNITED!
- Conversations With Women Who Make a Difference: Network with women who are leaders in our community and learn how you can make a difference through United Way.
- Exclusive Volunteer Opportunities: Volunteer with other members on projects to help strengthen our community in the areas of health, education, income and basic needs
Last year, members collected and donated more than 1,000 items for classroom kits for local schools. They also packed more than 1,200 snack packs for children in need in the Capital Region. And on Day of Caring, WLN members scrubbed, assembled and organized shelves to get a new food pantry ready for families.
- Annual Campaign: In 2016, more than 850 WLN members contributed $1,375,000 to benefit our community through United Way.
How to Join
- Donate $500 or more to United Way of the Capital Region.
- Check the WLN membership box on the United Way pledge card.
- If you do not have a United Way pledge card, fill out our online WLN Membership Form.
For More Information
- Fill out our online WLN form to receive more information on WLN and our upcoming events.
PNC Wealth Management
Highmark Blue Shield
Penn National Insurance