Women's Leadership Network
Ask the women of United Way of the Capital Region’s Women’s Leadership Network (WLN) how they LIVE UNITED, and they will tell you it’s through philanthropy and volunteerism.
- Conversations With Women Who Make a Difference: Network with women who are leaders in our community and learn how you can make a difference through United Way.
- Exclusive Volunteer Opportunities: Volunteer with other members on projects to help strengthen our community in the areas of health, education, income and basic needs
Last year, members packed Thanksgiving meals for more than 175 local families in need. They also organized Camp Curtain Academy’s library and teacher resource room, and painted uplifting murals for Martin Luther King, Jr. Day of Service.
- Annual Campaign: In 2015, more than 750 WLN members contributed $1,200,000 to benefit our community through United Way.
How to Join
- Donate $500 or more to United Way of the Capital Region.
- Check the WLN membership box on the United Way pledge card.
- If you do not have a United Way pledge card, fill out our online WLN Membership Form.
For More Information
- Fill out our online WLN form to receive more information on WLN and our upcoming events.
Highmark Blue Shield
PNC Wealth Management
Penn National Insurance