Corporations Help Make it Happen!
When it comes to supporting United Way of the Capital Region, local corporations help make our work possible through their generous contributions.
United Way of the Capital Region would like to recognize the following organizations for making a corporate donation of $10,000 or more to its 2017 fundraising campaign.
- Alexander Building Construction Co.
- ArcelorMittal Steelton
- Capital BlueCross
- Comcast Cable
- Country Meadows Retirement Communities
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Erie Insurance Group
- First National Bank of Pennsylvania
- Fulton Bank
- Gannett Fleming
- Geisinger Holy Spirit
- Giant Food Stores
- Harsco Corporation
- The Hershey Company
- Hershey Entertainment & Resorts Co.
- Highmark Blue Shield
- M&T Bank
- Nationwide Insurance
- Norfolk Southern
- Novitas Solutions, Inc.
- Penn National Insurance
- Pennsylvania Automotive Association
- The PNC Financial Services Group
- PPL Corporation
- Rite Aid Corporation
- Riviana Foods, Inc.
- Three Mile Island Generating Station
- UGI Utilities, Inc.
Thanks to the generous support of donors and organizations like these, United Way of the Capital Region can focus on making a real difference in the areas of health, education, income and basic needs within our community.