Join Us for Our Champion’s Summit
Calling all hand-raisers, problem-solvers and community-lovers! Join us on Tuesday, August 15 from 11:30 a.m. – 3 p.m. at the Central Hotel & Conference Center in Harrisburg for United Way of the Capital Region’s first-ever Champion’s Summit.
Be the first to hear the complete details of our community’s new pilot projects before they are launched publicly, as well as our work around basic needs services. You will leave armed with the tools and resources you need to confidently speak about our new work.
The free luncheon features a panel Q&A with:
- Jeannine D. Peterson, CEO, Hamilton Health Center, Inc.
- Mark K. Leidy, Ed. D., Superintendent of Schools, Mechanicsburg Area School District
- Katie Lentz, Director of Strategic Initiatives, South Central PA Works
- Tim Fatzinger, President and CEO, United Way of the Capital Region
- Dave Schankweiler, Moderator
Following lunch will be breakout sessions for:
- Company coordinators
- Women’s Leadership Network and Bridges Society members
- Tocqueville Society members and CEOs
- Community Impact volunteers (Basic Needs Focus Care Council, Money in Your Pocket, Day of Caring and Allocation Panel members)
Date, Time and Location
Tuesday, August 15, 2017
Luncheon and Panel Q&A: 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Breakout Sessions: 1:15-3 p.m.
Best Western Premier
The Central Hotel & Conference Center
800 East Park Drive, Harrisburg, PA 17111
This event is free thanks to the support of the United Way Foundation.
Register by August 4 at www.uwcr.org/champions-summit-registration.